American actress Lola Glaudini is Married to Stuart England; Details of her Husband and Children
Lola Glaudini, best recognized for her role as Elle Greenaway on CBS’s Criminal Minds is a married woman and a mother of two.
She tied the knot to Stuart England in 2005. The couple is currently celebrating sixteen years of life as husband and wife, so, how is their married life? We have all the details about the couple here.
Lola Glaudini And Stuart England’s Conjugal Life: In Details
Lola, the star of The Sopranos, tied the knot to Stuart England in 2005 after dating for a while. It has been more than a decade and it seems like the husband and wife duo is still so much in love with each other.
Lola with her husband Stuart England
The actress is quite active on social media and we can see several adorable pictures of the duo. They are such relationship goals.
The residents of Brooklyn, New York, Glaudini, and England recently uploaded a picture captioning Starry night for dancing with a hot date. ?#aboutlastnight #giorgios and we can’t deny the fact that they probably might just have lighted up the dance floor.
The hot and happening, couple, knows how to keep their romance alive even after so many years. It must be the reason behind their successful journey as spouses.
Parents Of Two Children: Sons
Lola shares two adorable children; sons with her husband. Though she keeps sharing pictures of her two baby boys on social media, there isn’t any information provided about their names and birth dates.
Well, the mother of two, Lola, is fond of children and some insiders reported that she wanted a baby girl too.
She already has two sons, but she wants to have at least one daughter. She has always been fond of girls and she had wanted her first child to be a girl as well.
Also, the sources added,
But that does not mean that she does not love her boys. She is absolutely in love with those two little angels. They are so mischievous that she loves watching them fight with each other and break things and sometimes she joins them too.
Well, we hope Lola gives birth to a baby girl as beautiful and charming as her.
- Lola was born as Lola Luna Glaudini on November 24, 1971, to Robert Glaudini and Nina Rosen.
- She was raised in Manhattan, New York, United States in a Jewish family house.
- She is 5 feet 8 inches.
- She started her career in 1996 most popular for her roles as Deborah Ciccerone-Waldrup on HBO's The Sopranos and Elle Greenaway on CBS's Criminal Minds.
- Her most recent projects include the role of Anita Novak in the TV Show Ray Donovan and the 2020 movie named She's in Portland.
- As per the Celebrity Net Worth, her current net worth is $4 million.
- As of 2021, she resides in Los Angeles with her family.