The star of Netflix original series House of Cards, Paul Sparks, is a one-woman man.
The 46-year-old actor, Paul Sparks is married to “Friends from College” actress Annie Parisse, and it’s been almost 12 years, reportedly they are still together.
So how is their married life going on? Do they share children? Let’s find out.
Paul Sparks and Annie Parisse Happy Marriage?
Paul Sparks, the star of Deception, is currently happy with his wife and they both are having a fantastic time we believe.
The duo seems to love their privacy as both aren't active on social media. The only time we can see them together is at the red carpets or any other events.
According to the sources, both Paul and Annie share a great bonding and share a healthy relationship. Well, maybe them being in the same fraternity helps them to understand each other's lifestyle better.
The couple who reportedly married the same year that they met, 2015, clearly have each other’s back no matter what.
Also, some sources said that they were seen in tourist mode at Carmine’s downtown in July 2017 enjoying a good meal.The source added that they were taking down a platter of spaghetti and meatballs with their children.
So how many children do you think the charming duo have? Well, let’s find out.
Paul Sparks and Annie Parisse’s children
Apparently, during these long and strong years of their marriage, the couple share two beautiful babies.
Their first boy child Emmett was born in October 2009. They also share a lovely daughter together whose name and information aren’t disclosed yet.
- Paul Sparks was born on October 16, 1971 (age 46).
- He was born on Lawton, Oklahoma, U.S.
- He joined Oklahoma State University to study chemistry on scholarship.
- Sparks later transferred to New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama in 1995.
- His work was noticed for the first time when he began to portray the role of Mickey Doyle on Boardwalk Empire.
- He is 6 feet 1 inches.