Alison King Is Engaged To Her Mysterious Boyfriend
English Actress And Model Alison King Is Now Engaged To Her Mysterious Boyfriend.
- Alison King is now engaged to her mysterious boyfriend.
- Alison is very excited after his partner popped out the question.
- Kym Marsh and Jane Danson are thrilled to learn about her engagement.
- Alison was previously engaged to Adam Huckett and later called off the engagement in 2012.
- Alison and Adam share a daughter together.
- Alison then dated Paul Slavin after they were spotted together in 2016.
Alison King, who is widely known for appearing in Dream Team, Coronation Street, and Sick Note, is reported to be engaged to her mysterious long-term boyfriend.
A close source broke out the news to The Sun, revealing that the 45 years old model is very excited after his partner popped out the question. The source also furthermore claimed that her close friends like Kym Marsh and Jane Danson are thrilled to learn about her engagement.
The source added:
The engagement is a lovely surprise. Ali is over the moon. Ali has obviously endured heartache in the past. But she is hoping those days are now firmly behind her. She is very excited about what the future holds.
The news of her current engagement comes out after she called off the engagement with Adam Huckett in 2012. The pair shares ten years old daughter Daisy together.
Alison then dated Paul Slavin after they were spotted together in 2016. But later she was snapped with her mysterious partner in October last year.
Back in 2006, Alison got engaged to her fellow actor Jim Alexander who has appeared in numerous series of Dream Team with her. Sadly, they broke up in early 2007. She then dated Louis Emerick following the separation.