Australian Actress Emilie de Ravin Welcomes Second Child With Her Fiance Eric Bilitch
- Actress Emilie de Ravin gave birth to her second child with fiance Eric Bilitch.
- The Once Upon A Time actress took to her Instagram on Monday to reveal the birth of her second child whom she named Theodore Kubrick de Ravin-Bilitch.
- Ravin announced her pregnancy in June in her Instagram post.
- The couple is already parents to their two-year-old son Vera Audrey.
- The lovebirds started dating in 2014 after actress Emilie's divorce from her ex-husband Josh Janowicz.
Congratulations are in order! Australian actress Emilie de Ravin gave birth to her second child, a baby boy with her fiance Eric Bilitch on Sunday, 9th December.
The 36-year-old Once Upon A Time actress took to her Instagram on Monday to reveal the birth of her second child where she shared a cute photo of her newborn writing "Theodore Kubrick de Ravin-Bilitch was born at home on December 9th."
Meanwhile, the proud father shared the same photo on his Instagram and Twitter writing "Mum was amazing, Vera is thrilled to be a big sister, and we're all very in love with baby Theo!" The lovebirds welcomed their first child, Vera Audrey in March 2016.
De Ravin announced her pregnancy in June via Instagram post where she wrote
"Eric and I could not be more excited to share our happy news with ya'll & Vera is over the moon about becoming a big sister!"
Emilie and Eric started dating in 2014 following Ravin's divorce from actor Josh Janowicz with whom she was married for 11 years. They got engaged in 2016 after around two years of relationship.