Details on Actor Noah Gray-Cabey's $2 Million Net Worth-Career, Sources of Income and Assets
Do you remember little Franklin Aloysius Mumford from the sitcom My Wife and Kids? The little boy, Noah Gray-Cabey who won millions of hearts has grown up now. Also, Gray-Cabey has won numerous heart with his musical skill.
Besides increasing his fanbase, the young actor and musician has accumulated impressive estimated net worth of $2 million. But how did he manage to earn such an impressive net worth? We have all the details here.
My Wife and Kids star Noah Gray-Cabey's Sources of Income
Renowned for his performance in TV series My Wife and Kids and Heroes, Noah Gray-Cabey has earned handsome amount of money from his career. His estimated net worth is $ 2million.
The 22-year-old actor made his acting debut from 2006 feature film Lady in the Water. The movie collected $72.8 million at the box office. He also performed in several other series and films such as 48 Hours, Limelight, Code Black, and Heroes Reborn among others.
His upcoming project is Fog City alongside Luke Benward, Juliette Goglia. The movie is in post-production. He most recently appeared in television series Code Black alongside Marcia Gay Harden, Benjamin Hollingsworth, and Harry Ford.
Moreover, Gray-Cabey who started his musical career at the age of 4 has performed in several parts of the world including New England Symphonic Ensemble, Australia and Sydney Opera House since then.
Where Noah Gray-Cabey Resides? Gray-Cabey's Lifestyle Details
My Wife and Kids star resides in his Los Angeles house along with his family and pets, two dogs and a cat.
Like every other Hollywood star, Gray-Cabey also loves spending his money on expensive and branded items.
He also occasionally hangs out with his friends in his free time and also likes airplanes, animals, fencing, and inventing.
Noah Gray-Cabey: Quick Facts
- Noah Gray-Cabey was born on November 16, 1995, in Chicago, Illinois, the US to Whitney Gray and Shawn Cabey.
- His nationality is American and is Black as per ethnicity.
- Gray-Cabey attended Paraclete High School and Harvard University.
- He started to play piano at the age of three.
- His interests are animals, airplanes, inventing and fencing.
- At the age of 5, he performed the piano with a full orchestra at the Sydney Opera House and became the youngest soloist to play ever at the Sydney Opera House.