How American Stunt Performer Travis Pastrana Made His Million Dollar Net Worth? His Income Sources And Assets
The professional stuntman and motorsports competitor Travis Pastrana is an American athlete who is a gold medalist of multiple X games and Nascar racer.
Travis has become the face of action sport and stunt performance with multiple medals to his name and has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Lets us take a brief look around his net worth, income sources, and assets.
Travis Pastrana's Net Worth 2018: Details Here!!
Travis Pastrana is a professional motorsport racer and stunt performer who has been involved in the sports from a young age.
His estimated net worth is $30 million which he has earned from performing stunts, endorsement deals and participating in races National wide.
View this post on Instagram
In 2017 and 2018, Travis Pastrana's estimated earning was $23 million.
Travis Pastrana's Assets
Tavis has a beautiful house located at Davidsonville, Maryland which even has racing tracks. Although there is no exact information about the cost of his house it for sure cost around a million.
Travis lives with his wife Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins and his two daughters Addy Ruth and Bristol Murphy. As Travis has his own racing track in his home we can see some Youtubers post videos of his racing track.
You May Also Wanna Read: Samantha Sheets' Partner Kasey Kahne's net worth in 2017: Know about his Salary and Career
Travis Pastrana: Quick Facts
- Travis has won total of 10 gold medals in X games for rally racing, freestyle motocross, and supercross racing.
- The wife of Travis is Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins who is a professional skateboarder and has won three gold medals in the Summer X games.
- Similarly, Travis has won five National Amateur Titles in the 1990s as well as he has won Canadian Titles two times.
- Travis won his first X Games gold medal in freestyle motocross in 1999.
- In 2005 Travis began his Rally racing for Subaru Rally Team and won four straight championships from 2006 to 2009.