Kirk Frost is an American reality star and entertainment manager who is well renowned as one of the featured cast members on VH1's Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, the role he landed thanks to his marriage to his current wife.
Today in this section, we'll be revealing the net worth of this reality star including his career and achievements.
What Is Kirk Frost's Net Worth? His Income Sources And Assets
Kirk Frost's net worth is estimated to be $600,000. His source of income includes his salary and earnings mostly from his career as a singer and reality star. Frost earns a salary of $300,000 per season from the reality TV show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
CAPTION: Kirk Frost has an estimated net worth of $600,000 SOURCE: Bet
Kirk Frost owns a Mercedes-AMG G 63 which arrived in the market in 2018. The ride appears to be spacious with well-designed seats and the finest Nappa leather.
The car doesn't just provide luxury, it has a sense of security about it. The market price of Mercedes-AMG G 63 ranges from $150,000 to $200,000 in the US market.
CAPTION: Kirk Frost's Mercedes-AMG G 63 SOURCE: Hitberry
Kirk is often seen shopping with his children. He definitely loves spending quality time with them.
Back in 2015, Kirk's wife Rasheeda shared a short clip of their home.
Rasheeda also showed a glimpse of their house inside.
Meanwhile, Frost's wife has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She reportedly makes $25,000 per episode as one of the main cast members of VH1's Love & Hip Hop.
Kirk Frost's Career And Achievements
Kirk began his career with the hip-hop trio Da Kaperz. This also featured his current wife Rasheeda. His first platinum-selling single was the hit song Shorty Swing My Way alongside the artist who goes by the name KP, another member of Da Kaperz.
Frost's songs have been featured in the films as well, which includes Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Beauty Shop, The Fog and most recently Day of Wrath. Moreover, his songs also made it to some TV series, most notably MTV’s Cribs, CSI Miami, What Chilli Wants and Lincoln Heights.
CAPTION: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Kirk Frost SOURCE: Madame Noire
Furthermore, some of Kirk's songs have featured in Sony’s Play Station. Frost is one of the featured cast members alongside Momma Dee on the VH1 reality TV show titled Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Meanwhile, Kirk is a sought-after consultant for many labels and artists in the southeast region. He is therefore focused on licensing music and song placements.
Kirk Frost: Quick Facts
- Born on 25th May 1969 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- His birth sign is Gemini.
- He stars as a regular cast member of the VH1 reality series titled Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- He is the owner of D-Lo Entertainment.
- His first hit single was titled Shorty Swing My Way.
- He is married to Rasheeda since 1999 with whom he shares two children, both sons named Ky Frost and Karter Frost.
- He has four other children from previous relationships which includes his daughters Kelsie Frost and Cherry Nicole.
- He is already a grandfather after his daughter Cherry Nicole gave birth to a baby boy in 2015.
- He starred on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta alongside Momma Dee.