'The Challenge' Alum Chris Tamburello And Longtime Girlfriend Lilianet Solares Married In Miami
The Challenge alum Chris Tamburello tied the knot with his girlfriend Lili Solares on Saturday, 8th September 2018 in Miami, Florida. MTV News revealed that the couple exchanged their vows while surrounded by family and friends.
Fellow actors Shane Landrum, Wes Bergmann, LeRoy Garett, Tony Raines, Cara Maria Sorbello, and Derrick Kosinski attended their private wedding while the pair's son Christopher Tamburello Jr. 2 ½ also attended the wedding.
The MTV reality series Challenge conducted their best wishes to the newlywed couple in an Instagram post on Sunday with the couple's photo and written "CT IS MARRIED! Let's send him our love in the comments!", in the caption.
The reality star, who took a break from the MTV reality show in 2014 following the death of his then-girlfriend and fellow actor Diem Brown. He returned to the television in 2017.
Brown and Chris first met on the sets of the Challenge in 2006 and started dating shortly after. Tamburello started working on The Challenge in 2004, one year after he made his television debut from The Real World: Paris.
Chris Tamburello's Quick Facts
- Chris Tamburello was born on July 16, 1980, in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
- He stands at the height of 5ft 11 inch.
- He grabbed huge attention following his appearance in the reality series on MTV, The Real World Paris.
- He is the son of Vincent Tamburello, Sr and Ramona Tamburello.
- He has three siblings Vanessa Tamburello, Vinny Tamburello, and Jason Tamburello.
- He majored in business administration from the University of Massachusetts.
- As per sources, his net worth can be believed to be over $0.5 million, in 2018.