'Real Housewives Of Potomac' Alum Candiace Dillard Marries Restaurateur Boyfriend Chris Bassett
Real Housewives Of Potomac Actress Candiace Dillard And Chris Bassett Get Married
- Candiace Dillard, Real Housewives of Potomac star and her boyfriend Chris Bassett got married.
- The lovebirds exchanged their vows amid 260 guests at the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium on Saturday, 11th August.
- It is the first marriage for the former Miss United States while the second for the restaurateur Bassett-he also has three children from his previous relationships.
- The couple started their relationship after meeting at a hotel where Bassett was a manager and Dillard was a server.
- After dating for a long time, the pair got engaged in May 2017.
Candiace Dillard is officially off the market!
The Real Housewives of Potomac starlet tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend, Chris Bassett on Saturday, 11th August.
According to Bravo, the lovebirds exchanged their vows in a lavish wedding attended by an estimated 260 guests and family members in the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium in Washington D.C.
The former Miss United States walked down the aisle in a Karen Sabag gown, which she was seen shopping on her show. Their "cosmopolitan sophistication"-themed wedding was filmed for an upcoming episode of RHOP like her engagement party in May 2017.
A source at the wedding ceremony told people about the wedding as:
Candiace's wedding reminded me of a Parisian fairy tale overflowing in gold and white. When she walked down the aisle you forgot about the beauty of the room because she was absolutely radiant.
It is the first marriage for Candiace and the second for her restaurateur husband. Bassett also has three children from his previous relationships. The couple's relationship started after they met at a restaurant when Bassett was the manager and Dillard was working as a server. The pair got engaged in May 2017.
Talking about he marriage, the 32-year-old beauty always said that she dreamed of having a big wedding. People reported she wanted her wedding to be held in the capital to pay homage to the beginning of her relationship with Bassett.
Congratulations to the newly married couple!