Television Co-Hosts Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski Are Married
- Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and his fiancee Mika Brzezinski got married.
- The actor and the television host got married to his girlfriend at the Rotunda National Archives.
- Joe and Brzezinski started dating in 2016 after her split from her husband of 22 years, Jim Hoffer.
- A year after they started dating, they got engaged in Paris in May 2017.
- Joe was previously married to Susan Waren and Melanie Hinton and has three children with them.
Congratulations are in order! Actor and television host Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski got married in a secret wedding in Washington D.C. on Saturday, 24th November.
The Vanity Fair reported that the Morning Joe hosts tied the knot at the rotunda at National Archives over a year and a half after announcing their engagement.
CAPTION: Television co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski got married SOURCE: NYMag
Brzezinski, 51, announced the happy news to People where she told the couple wanted to keep their wedding small and simple. She said,
We wanted it to be really small and simple and not what you expected from Mika and Joe. Everything we do is exposed, and everything felt exposed every step of the way, so we want this to be private until it's over.
She further said,
We wanted to recognize it more quietly and have the people who are most important to us around us. And you know, our show is a c* * ktail party every morning.
The lovebirds Saturday wedding was officiated by the Democratic-Republican representative Elijah Cummings of Maryland. The bride and groom were surrounded by four of their closest friends and the bride's mother, Emile.
CAPTION: Morning Joe Co-Hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski got married SOURCE: The Knot News
Brzensinski and Scarborough's dating news hit the web in 2016 after Brzezinski split from her husband of 22 years, Jim Hoffer. Meanwhile, Joe was previously married to Susan Waren from 2001 to 2013 and Melanie Hinton from 1986 to 1999 and has three children.