'Little Girl from Catch Me If You Can' is 20 Years Now! All About Her Dating Life Here
Jasmine Jessica Anthony recognized as 'that little girl fromCatch Me If You Can (2002)' is now 20 years old and apparently single. Currently, Anthony is working on the feature film the Killer Weekend which will release in 2018.
Jasmine’s private affairs is a topic that has garnered much media and fan curiosity. We have exclusive details about on her secretive romantic life!
Jasmine Jessica Anthony and Her Secret Romantic Life
According to some online sources, the Stop Thief star is currently single. However, since she keeps a low profile on her personal life it's difficult to tell.
If we explore Jasmine’s Twitter, she frequently posts a picture with a mysterious guy, it suggests that he could be her boyfriend.
Happy times with this one pic.twitter.com/qRR6HNKum3
— Jasmine Anthony (@JasmineAnthony) May 13, 2017
However, we don’t have much more information on the guy. Jasmine even shares her dog’s pictures via her Twitter.
The look your dog gives you when all she wants to do is sleep but I'm still studying ?? sorry Lola ?? pic.twitter.com/09Y9ObkQ43
— Jasmine Anthony (@JasmineAnthony) September 15, 2016
It becomes big media headlines taking all the attention from celebs professional achievements when their affairs are known in public. That does create unnecessary pressure and, that could be why she has kept her love life hidden.
Jasmine Jessica Anthony and Her Acting Journey
Jasmine started dancing on the stage at the age of two. Later she was cast in the popular movie Catch Me If You Can (2002). The movie featured Oscar-winning actor Leonardo Decaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Nathalie Baye and other stars of Hollywood.
Since then, she has appeared in several movies and television shows like Stop Thief!, Star Trek: Enterprise, Monk and so on. She last appeared in television series Black-ish in 2015.
Jasmine has also won and been nominated in several awards ever since she began her acting. Here is the list of awards she has won.
Young Artist Award (2006): Best performance in a comedy drama for Commander in Chief.
- Young Artist Award (2008): Best performance in a feature film for Supporting Young Actress For 1408
- Young Artist Award (2008): Best Performance in TV series for Guest Starring Young Actress for Ugly Betty
- Young Artist Award (2009): Best Performance in a short film – Young Artist Water Pills
- Special Jury Award (2009): Outstanding Performance – Female Water Pills
- Grand Jury Award (2009): Best Performance Water Pills
Quick Facts On Jasmine Jessica Anthony:
- Jasmin is a native of Tarzana, California
- Her father Art Anthony is an Emmy-winning makeup artist and mother is a former theater actress of Chicago.
- She was born on October 28, 1996
- Her debut Hollywood movie is Catch me If You Can (2002)
- Her upcoming movie is The Killer Weekend
For more updates on this topic and fresh celebrity gossip, keep coming back to Article Bio.