'Hanson' Vocalist Taylor Hanson Expecting Sixth Child With Wife Natalie
Keyboardist And Hanson Vocalist Taylor Hanson And His Wife Of 16 Years, Natalie Ann Bryant Expecting Their Sixth Child
- Taylor Hanson, a musician and Hanson band member, is expecting his sixth child with his wife Natalie Ann Bryant.
- The 35-year-old keyboardist took to his Instagram to announce the upcoming arrival of their sixth child on Tuesday, 28th August.
- The proud father shares five other children; daughters Penelope Anne, and Wilhelmina Jane and sons, Jordan Ezra, River Samuel, and Viggo Moriah Hanson.
- Hanson revealed the couple will welcome their sixth child in December this year.
- Hanson and Natalie are married since June 2002.
Musician and Hanson vocalist Taylor Hanson is "over the moon."
The 35-year-old keyboardist is expecting his sixth child with his wife of 16 years, Natalie Ann Bryant.
Hanson announced the good news on Instagram on Tuesday where he wrote "What's better than being a dad of five? Perhaps being a dad of six. Baby Hanson coming in December and we are over the moon," alongside the family photograph.
Hanson and Natalie are proud parents of five children; sons Jordan Ezra, 15, River Samuel, 11, and Viggo Moriah Hanson, 10 and daughters Penelope Anne, 13, and Wilhelmina Jane, 5½. Talking exclusively to People, the dad-to-be told,
Natalie and I have always kept a love of adventure and pursuit of rich experiences at the heart of our family. There's no greater adventure than welcoming a sixth little person to our tribe.
Meanwhile, Natalie posted a separate photo of their clan surrounded by musical instruments which she captioned "Taylor and I are so thrilled to share the news that baby number six is coming in this December." Here is the post:
Hanson and Natalie, who first met in 1999, got married in June 2002. They welcomed their first son Ezra on October 31, 2002, just months after their marriage.