Juan Williams, a Panamanian- American journalist and political analyst for Fox News Channel. He also writes for several newspapers including The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal. Today, however, we are here to celebrate more than three decades of his successful married life with his wife Susan Delise which is very rare to find. The couple has been happily married since 1978.
The most beautiful thing in life is having someone always beside you to share your happiness and sorrow and Juan and Susan have spent their whole life loving and sharing everything with each other. What is the reason behind their successful relationship?
Juan Williams And Susan Delisa's More Than Three Decades Of Sucessful Married Life
Fox News’ Juan Williams and wife Susan Delisa are enjoying their thirty-nine years of married life now. The pair tied the knot in July 1978 and Susan has always been supportive of her husband’s every up and down.
Along with the pleasing relationship between them, the couple is blessed with three beautiful children. Their eldest child is daughter Rae, followed by two sons Raphael and Antonio.
Juan Williams and his wife Susan Delisa, Source: Zimbio
His both sons are living a successful life and have been linked with politics. Both Raphael and Antonio are inclined towards Republicans. All of Williams’ children have a good and respectful life and off course, the credit goes to their wonderful parents Susan and Juan.
A few years earlier after Antonio got married Williams also became the proud grandfather of two twin daughters Wesley and Pepper.
Also Read: Journalist Juan Williams has net worth of $2 million. Know about his income sources and career
Unbreakable Support Of Delise For Her Husband
Juan is undoubtedly one of the sucessful journalists, however, his loudmouth has always led to many controversies. He was fired from National Public Radio when he stated being “nervous” and “worried” when he sees a Muslim get on a plane.
Though many praised the channel for their decision to fire Williams, Delise, on the other hand, was shocked, angry, and even called NPR Liberals ‘Hypocrites’ during her interview with Newsmax.
“The NPR people were hypocrites because they are supposed to be the liberals who are accepting of all kinds of people and inclusive, and they were the most exclusive group in my experience of going to events related to work that I have ever seen”.
Similarly, in the early 1990s when the Fox News anchor was accused of sexual hara s sment, his wife stood by him and even defended him in front of the media.
Juan Williams: Quick facts
- Williams is the political analyst and correspondent for Fox news channel and also the co-host of the show “The Five” on Fox Channel. He is an outstanding journalist, who has covered several high range stories.
- He was accused by four female journalists of sexual hara s sment. The charges were hidden until 1992 when Williams wrote a column against accusations of hara s sment defending Clarence Thomas. Later he apologized to “those whom I offended.”
- He was fired By NPR in 2010 after making a statement, "he gets nervous when he sees people who are in Muslim garb on airplanes". After few days, Fox News signed him to a $2 million in a three-year contract.
- He won an Emmy for his work on "Eyes on the Prize"- a PBS doc u mentary about the civil rights movement in 1988.
- He took an inspiration from the speech of Billy Cosby at an NAACP event for his popular book Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America — and What We Can Do About It".