Boston Russell, why is the guy popular?
Boston Russell even before he opened his eyes to this world gained massive media and public attention due to the fact that he is the son of legendary actor Kurt Russell and Season Hubley. He maintains a close and harmonious relationship with his doting father and the extended family.
Season Hubley is the first wife of Kurt. They first met while shooting for the movie 'Escape from New York' and later got into an affair while filming the movie 'Elvis' where Kurt was cast as Elvis in the lead role while Hubley played as Priscilla Presley opposite to him. They got married eventually and Boston was their first child together. He was born on February 16, 1980. His biological mother Season is an actress and singer who played various roles in the late 1970s.
His half brothers are Oliver Hudson and Wyatt Russell, who are in Hollywood now. Kate Hudson is his half-sister. His grandfather Bing Russell was also an American actor. He has two nephews, Ryder Robinson, and Bingham Hawn Bellamy. Boston is the only child of Season Hubley. He is known for his work on movies, Executive Decision (1996) and 60 minutes (1968).
Why is Boston Russell so Reserved?
Boston works in Hollywood. He has got his looks from father Kurt Russell, striking enough to his features. His parents divorced after a few years of marriage. His father later got married to Goldie Hawn. Wyatt Russell is also stepping onto movies creating a media curiosity and following
Boston has been able to keep his life very private and not much in highlights. Just as his mother who has been keeping her life low profile after her work, Boston too might be interested in maintaining his privacy and not following the Russell family trend.
Boston Russell is currently 39 years old. Not much can be known about his personal life. The information about his dating life is unknown. There is no such news of him having a girlfriend. As he also maintains little social media interaction, it is difficult to speculate about his personal relationships.
His salary and his net worth remain vague as little is known. There are few references to his bio. Boston has however managed to stay away from the limelight despite his parents being one of Hollywood’s prominent actors.
Boston Russell's Facts
- Boston Russell was born Boston Oliver Grant Russell on February 16, 1980, Los Angeles, California, United States, under the birth sign Aquarius.
- Russel spent most of his early days in his hometown Los Angeles, California along with his family. He also did his schooling from there.
- As far as his ethnicity is concerned, Boston is a White and regarding his ethnicity, he is an American.
- He is from the family of multi-talented but he seems less active in the acting field.
- Only one movie Executive Decision (1996) is credited to his name.
- As of 2019, he is aged 39 years.
- He is the son of Kurt Russell, and Season Hubley, and has two siblings, Wyatt Russell, and Kate Hudson.
- His notable works include serving as a production assistant in Kurt Russell's thriller action flick ‘Executive Decision’ (1996)