What Is Bobby Flay's Ex-Wife Kate Connelly Is Currently Doing? Is She Still Single Or In Relationship?
The lesser-known ex-wife of the celebrity chef, Bobby Flay, Kate Connelly rose to fame after they got married. Flay is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality who is popular for his several Food Network Television programs.
Connelly is the second wife of Flay, who, got married to her in 1995 and divorced in 1998. Has the ex-wife of Flay found her new love? Or she is still single? Let's dig into her personal life and find out.
Is Bobby Flay's Ex-Wife Kate Connelly Still Single? Or Is She In A Relationship?
The former wife of American celebrity chef, Bobby Flay, Kate Connelly hasn't made her personal life public yet. After her divorce from ex-husband, she hasn't confirmed her relationship with anyone officially.
Connelly who married chef Bobby Flay in 1995, in a private wedding ceremony. The couple also has a daughter, Sophie, with the celebrity chef. The couple called a quit after three years of marriage and lay and separated in 1998. Their divorce was finalized late in that year. The couple never revealed how it all happened.
Connelly is possibly single or maybe she has already found her partner and she doesn't want public attention due to her personal life. As per reports, Kate is enjoying her single life. As of now, there is not any record of her current relationship status. It becomes much hard due to her rare social media appearance.
Her husband was previously married to Debra Ponzek on May 11, 1991. Flay and Ponzek divorced in 1993.
Who Is Bobby Flay Currently Dating? Know About His Relationship History
Currently, fifty-four years old celebrity chef is in a relationship with actress Heléne Yorke since February 2016, just after a couple of months of his divorce from his third wife, Stephanie March after 10 years of marriage.
The couple tied the knot, on Feb 20, 2005, in a private wedding ceremony attended by her family and close friends. The couple seperated on July 17, 2015.
According to Page Six, the chef and Masters of Sex star first met at a New York Knicks basketball game in a celebrity row in December 2015. However, at that time, Food Network rep claimed Flay and Yorke were just friends. The source said:
“Bobby went to the [December] Knicks game with his daughter when she was home on break from school. Coincidentally, Heléne was at the same game that night.”
A post shared by bobbyflay (@bobbyflay) on May 19, 2017 at 7:57pm PDT
The couple celebrated their first anniversary on 11 February 2017. Flay shared a selfie with his girlfriend on the occasion of their anniversary.
He captioned the picture: "One year later... could not smile and laugh more in a 12-month span. @HeleneYorke #HappyAnniversary,"
Flay previously married to Law & Order: Special Victims Unit star Stephanie March in February 2005. But, the couple got separated after 10 years in March 2015. Their divorce was finalized on July 17, 2015. His ex-wife March is an American actress who is better known for her work in the long-running NBC series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
His first wife is Debra Ponzek who is also a chef. They got married on May 11, 1991, and got divorced in 1993.
Bobby Flay Quick Facts
- Flay's birth name is Robert William Flay.
- He spent most of his early days in New York City.
- He was born on December 10, 1964, in New York.
- He belongs to American and belongs to White American ethnicity.
- He is the son of Bill and Dorothy Flay.
- Fly is a fourth-generation Irish American.
- He studied at denominational schools.
- He started his career in the restaurant industry.
- Fly achieved a degree in culinary arts.
- He is the owner and executive chef of many restaurants which includes Mesa Grill, Bar Americain, Uncasville, etc.
- Flay has hosted several Food Network television programs.
Quick Facts Of Kate Connelly
- Kate Connelly was born on January 21, 1968, in the United States of America.
- Connelly holds an American nationality and regarding her ethnicity, she is a White.
- As of 2019, she is aged 33 years.
- She graduated from the University of Southern California.