Stephen Colbert Takes President Trump's Case For Insulting Colleague John Dickerson
Days before CBS News played an interview where Face the Nation anchor John Dickerson is seen interviewing Donald Trump, the 'Late Show' host Colbert attacked the president, calling him 'BLOTUS'.
In the interview, Donald Trump is seen continuously insulting the anchor.
John Dickerson is the chief Washington correspondent for CBS News and the way he was insulted made a negative impact on CBS news colleagues.
Donald Trump accused Dickerson of giving false news.
— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) May 1, 2017
The late show anchor Stephen Colbert stated, “walking out wasn’t president’s biggest insult”
“John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office. And you treat him like that?” Colbert added.
SOURCE: A SPORK IN DRAWER
“Let me introduce you to something we call The Tiffany Way,” he told. “When you insult one member of the CBS family you insult us all.”
Taking a turn he went on saying:
– Mr. Trump, I love your presidency. I call it Disgrace the Nation.
– You’re not the POTUS; you’re the BLOTUS. You’re a regular Gorge Washington.
– Sir, you a track more skinheads than free Rogaine.
– You have more people marching against you than cancer.
– You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster.
Colbert interviewing Donald Trump on the late show on Monday definitely has to say many things.