Heather Nauert is famous for being an anchor for Fox and Friends, a top-rated show on 'Fox News Channel'. Previously, she worked as an anchor and reporter for 'ABC News network'.
This lady has often been a hot topic for media because of her career, net income, and much more. Let’s find more about her net worth, earning sources, salary, house, and outstanding career in detail.
How Much Is Heather Nauert’s Net Worth And Salary? Her Sources Of Income
Heather has been actively working in the American journalism industry for a quite a long time. As a result of this, she has acc u mulated a good amount of net worth from her profession.
She is one of the richest journalists of the American media industry and receives a significant amount from the agency. So, we can conclude that her net worth is around $3 million in 2018.
Additionally, she receives a hefty amount from brand promotion and commercials. Moving forward to her salary, an authentic sourced to be around $500K.
Though her a s sets details are not revealed to the media considering her net worth we can a s sume that she lives a lavish life in her big house with her husband Scott Norby and two children; Gage William Norby and Peter Raymond Norby.
Glimpse Of Heather’s Journalism Career
Heather started her journalism career in the year 1996. She first worked as a correspondent for the weekly business show First Business. Then, she served as a consultant for government affairs on health insurance, tax, social security, and so on.
In 1998, she moved to the 'Fox News source' and started to work as a contributor for the agency.
Next generation of female #fighterjet pilots! My goddaughter #usna cla s s of 2024! Her role model @LeaFOXNews #f18 ???? pic.twitter.com/jVWkFccw2j
— heather nauert (@HeatherNauert) December 31, 2016
After three years, she became a co-host of the popular show The Big Story and hosted the show till 2005 and resigned from the agency. Then, she worked as an a s sociated correspondent for 'ABC News' and also appeared on top shows such as Good Morning America, World News Tonight, Nightline and so on.
While working there, she was nominated for the prestigious Emmy award because of her excellent journalism career.
After two years, Heather returned Fox and started to work as an a s sociate correspondent for the FNC. Currently, she serves as a contributing host for shows Fox & Friends and Fox and Friends First.
The 46-years-old beautiful lady is also a member of Council on Foreign Relations for U.S. Government. She has been married to Scotty Norby, an investment banker since 2000.
Heather Nauert: Quick Facts
- Nauert; a native of Rockford Illinois was born on January 27, 1970, under the birth sign Aquarius.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inch (1.65 m).
- Her father, Peter Nauert worked as an executive in the insurance industry and she has three brothers Joseph, Justin, and Jonathan.
- Her dad died of cancer at the 64 in 2007.
- She enrolled at Pine Manor College and received a Bachelors degree from Mount Vernon College for Women and Master's degree from Columbia University.
- She received an Emmy nomination for the series 13 Around The World.
- She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- She is married to an investment banker Scott Norby and is blessed with two children; sons.