Quentin Tarantino Engaged to Daniela Pick, Announces Retirement! Complete Details Here
The famous bachelor of the Hollywood Quentin Tarantino is now ready for wedding bells. The filmmaker is 54 and still unmarried but looks like Tarantino is now ready for commitment as he seems to have found the right person.
Quentin Tarantino and Daniela Pick got engaged on 30 June 2017 after over eight years of on again off again style relationship with Daniela Pick. Well, here we have some interesting details about the lovebirds.
Quentin Tarantino Reportedly Engaged to Singer Daniela Pick
Film director Quentin Tarantino is engaged to her long-term love Israeli singer Daniela Pick last Friday night in Los Angeles which The Times of Israel confirmed. 54 years director proposed his girlfriend in a romantic way as he knelt down and proposed her with a sparkling and probably very expensive ring.
Quentin Tarantino and Daniela Pick
The newly engaged couple first met in 2009 in Israel when he was in Israel for the promotion of Inglourious Basterds. Two weeks later, the singer and the director appeared together on the red carpet in Los Angeles. But they got apart soon.
Tarantino and Pick were again together since the summer of 2016 and finally, the couple decided to settle down.
Daniela Pick and Quentin Tarantino
In an interview, two times Oscar-winning director admitted that he finally found someone with whom he can see his future together, however, he wasn't ready for a commitment then.
He told GQ magazine that he sacrificed his love on purpose to uplift his career however he hadn't confirmed Pick was the girl he was talking about.
33 years old Pick who is the daughter of Israeli singer and songwriter Svika Pick. She confirmed the news saying:
"It's true.We're very happy and very excited."
"Yes, there is joy in our family. They got engaged yesterday. We have wished them mazel tov." Svika Pick said to Ynetnews.
The official page of The New Beverly Cinema in Twitter which is the company Tarantino owns also confirmed their engagement by tweeting the article by The Times of Israel.
Quentin Tarantino Has Decided to Retire After Two More Films
Tarantino confirmed he decided to retire after his tenth film. Well, this means his next two projects will be his last films. According to an article published by Hollywood Reporter on November 2016, he said:
“Drop the mic. Boom. Tell everybody, ‘Match that s—,'”
He said he wants to be remembered by all as “greatest filmmakers that ever lived.”
"Hopefully, the way I define success when I finish my career is that I'm considered one of the greatest filmmakers that ever lived. And going further, a great artist, not just filmmaker,"
Quick facts about Quentin Tarantino
- Quentin Tarantino was born on born March 27, 1963.
- He started his career from the movie My Best Friend's Birthday which was released in 1987. He was co-writer and director in for the film.
- Tarantino started his career as an independent director from the film Reservoir Dogs in 1992.
- He rose to stardom after the success of his second film Pulp Fiction which was released in 1994.
- He was inspired to write the screenplay after he met Lawrence Bender at a Hollywood party.
- Tarantino is best-known as the greatest filmmakers of his generation.
- He won Oscar Awards twice in 1995 and 2013 for his Best Writing for the Screen Pulp Fiction was released in 1994 and for Django chained which was released in 2012.