Lori Loughlin Biography
- Age: 53 years old
- Birth Nation: United States of America
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inch
- Birth Sign: Cancer
- Name: Lori Loughlin
- Birth Name: Lori Anne Loughlin
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place/City: Queens, New York, USA
- Profession: Acting, Modeling
- Net Worth: $6 Million USD
- Eye Color: Brown - Dark
- Hair Color: Brown - Dark
- Face Color: White
- Body Measurements: 36-26-34 (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Breast Size: 36 B
- Waist size: 26 in
- Hip Size: 34 in
- Neck Size: 9.7
- Shoe Size: 8
- Weight in KG: 60 kg
- Famous for: Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House
- Married: Yes
- Married to: Michael R. Burns (1989–1996) Mossimo Giannulli (1997–present)
- Children: 2 (with Giannulli)
- Divorce: Yes to Michael R. Burns (1989–1996)
- Awards: Young Artist Award, Teen Choice Award, TV Land Award, PRISM Awards, Daytime Emmy Award
- Online Presence: Yes in Wiki, Twitter
- Movies: More Than 20 Movies
- TV Show: Appeared in more than 20 TV shows 25
Loughlin is the well-known model and actress. She is known for her role as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom, Full House. She is also recognized for her role as Ava Gregory on The WB series, Summerland.
Early Life and Education
Lori Loughlin was born on 28Th of July in 1964 in Queens, New York in U.S. She holds an American nationality and as far as her ethnicity is concerned, she is of Irish descent.
Loughlin is the daughter born to Lorellee Loughlin (her mother) and Joseph Roy Loughlin (her father). Her father was a foreman for the New York Telephone Company.
Born in New York, she later moved to Long Island, where she lived with her family. She attended Oaks School #3 Elementary School in Oceanside New York.
Later, she moved to Hauppauge High School for her higher Education.
Career and Struggle
Loughlin made her career debut as a print model at an early age of 11. She was cast in the ABC soap opera, The Edge of Night playing the role of Jody Travis, an aspiring dancer.
Loughlin appeared in several TV commercials in her career. She appeared in a series Full House and later in Hudson Street. Her films were “Moondance Alexander”, “Line of Duty” and “Critical Mass”.
She debuted as a producer through series “Summerland” where she herself played as a lead actor. She showed up in television film “Meet My Mom” in 2010 and later in series of “ BeStreet.lls”. Recently, she was seen in an episode of “ Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”.
Loughlin married Michael R. Burns, a film producer and investment banker in 1989. The couple stayed in the relationship for 7 years. They ended their relationship in 1996.
Later in 1997, she married Mossimo Giannuli, a fashion designer. She has two daughters named, Olivia and Isabella together with Mossimo. She has a stepson named Gianni from Giannuli's previous relationship.
Loughlin is known for her smart dressing sense and her pictures are available on various sites. Her daughter, Olivia has a YouTube channel named Olivia Jade, which is based on beauty tips.
Height, Weight, Net Worth and Salary
Loughlin height is 5 feet 5 inch (1.68 m) and weighs 51 kg. She has earned a huge amount of salary from her work, which adds to her net worth of $6 Million.
Award and Achievement
She had won “Michael Landon Award” in CBS Schoolbreak Special and she had also won PRISM Awards for “Best Performance in a Drama Series Storyline” in 2006.
Job and Future
Loughlin is one of the well-known model and actress. She is dedicated to her job and holds best and bright future for herself.
- Last modified : 27 August, 2017
- Url: http://articlebio.com/lori-loughlin