Helen Hunt Biography
- Age: 54 years old
- Birth Nation: United States of America
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inch
- Birth Sign: Gemini
- Name: Helen Hunt
- Father: Gordon Hunt
- Mother: Jane Elizabeth Novis
- Nationality: American
- Birth Place/City: Culver City, California
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Actress
- Net Worth: $55 million
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
- Waist size: 25 Inches
- Hip Size: 34 Inches
- Chest Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 9 US
- Weight in KG: 58kg
- Famous for: Filmography
- Married: Yes
- Children: Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan
- Divorce: Hank Azaria (2000)
- Education: Providence High School,University of California, Los Angeles
- Awards: Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female, Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Supporting Actress - Drama blockbuster entertainment award bruce willis blockbuster entertainment awards 2001 blockbuster entertainment ltd online film critics society award for best ensemble cast performance AllVideosNewsImagesMoreSearch tools
- Movies: The Sessions,Ride
- TV Show: American Playhouse,Helen Hunt tv shows,It Takes Two,The Two of Us
- Sisters: Colleen Hunt
- Books: A Century of Dishonor,Ramona 24
Fifty-three years old Helen Elizabeth Hunt is an American actress, film director, and screenwriter. She is an Emmy and Academy Award-winning actress best known for her characters in the sitcom ‘Mad About You’ and the film ‘As Good As It Gets’. She was born on June 15, 1963, in California, United States.
Early life and Education
Helen Hunt was born in Culver City, California, United States America. Her mother, Jane Elizabeth, worked as a photographer, and her father, Gordon Hunt was a film, acting coach, stage director.
Helen Hunt has one sister named Colleen Hunt. She spent her wonderful childhood in Los Angeles with her joined family. When Helen Hunt was three years old, her family moved to New York City, where her father was a theater director. She studied ballet, and briefly attended UCLA.
Helen Hunt appeared in a role of Murray Slaughter’s daughter on ‘The Mary Tyler Moore Show’. Hunt was seen as a marijuana-smoking classmate on an episode of ‘The Facts of Life’. Helen Hunt made her feature film debut in 1977 with the forgettable film ‘Rollercoaster’.
Helen Hunt had supporting characters in films like ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ (1985) featuring ‘Sarah Jessica Parker’, ‘The Waterdance’ (1992) featuring Eric Stoltz, and ‘Mr. Saturday Night’ (1992) featuring Billy Crystal.
Big Screen Achievement
Helen Hunt’s small-screen stardom finally transformed to big-screen achievement in the latter half of 1990. Helen featured opposite Bill Paxton in the summer action blockbuster Twister in 1996, which became one of the financially successful movie, then.
Personal life and Affair
Helen Hunt, who previously dated her Project X co-star Matthew Broderick, later married her longtime boyfriend Hank Azaria in May 2004. The couple separated in August 2000 and after seven months, they divorced.
Since 2001, she has been partnered with Matthew Carnahan, who is a producer, writer, and director. They have one young daughter named Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan, born on 13 May 2004.
Net worth, Salary and Body measurement
Helen Hunt has estimated net worth of around $ 55 million and her annual income of $ 6666667. Hunt stands at tall with the height of five feet seven inches and her weight is 58kgs. she looking very much beautiful and pretty with her body measurement 34-25-34.
- Last modified : 17 January, 2017
- Url: http://articlebio.com/helen-hunt