Gabriela Sabatini Biography
- Age: 47 years old
- Birth Nation: Argentina
- Height: 5 Feet 8 Inch
- Name: Gabriela Sabatini
- Birth Name: Gabriela Beatriz Sabatini
- Nationality: Argentine
- Birth Place/City: Buenos Aires
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Argentine former professional tennis player
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Body Measurements: 36C-25-36
- Breast Size: 36C
- Waist size: 25 in
- Hip Size: 33
- Shoe Size: 10
- Weight in KG: 59 kg
- Famous for: Tennish Player
- Special Title: on the women’s singles title at the US open. Apart from that she has been awarded with different titles such as women’s doubles title at Wimbledone in 1988. Another one is in 1988 and 1994 where she was two Year-End Champions. She also received silver medal in Olympic Games in 1988.
- Affair with: Guillermo Roldan
- Boyfriend: Guillermo Roldan
- Awards: Tennis magazine's Rookie of the Year, 1985; ranked fifth in the world, 1988; silver medal, Olympic Games, 1988; Virginia Slims Championship, 1994, 1998; winner, U.S. Open, 1990; Twenty-seven career singles titles, including the 1990 U.S. Open and two season-ending Virginia Slims Championships. 20
Born on 1970 Gabriela Beatriz Sabatini is an Argentine former professional tennis player. Starting her career from her childhood. She is not the only child of her parents. She has her siblings named osvaldo Sabatini. Her passion for tennis was from her childhood days when she was only six. She won her first tournament at the age of eight. At the age of thirteen, in 1983 she gained her fame becoming the youngest player winning Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida. As a junior she had won six major international titles which includes the French Open girls’ singles. She was ranked as the World No.1 junior player in 1984. Her height is 5 ft 9 inch and she weights 59 kgs. During her childhood days she regarded herself as very introvert. Because of her behavior and lack of self confidence she was not able to come to the surface. Her major big problem was her shyness. She was very competitive from her childhood but because of nervousness she used to lost many matches. But she never gave her due to her determination and passion for tennis she get over her nervousness and rose to fame.
In early 1980s and 1990s she was one of the leading players on women’s circuit. Similarly in 1990, she also has won the women’s singles title at the US open. Apart from that she has been awarded with different titles such as women’s doubles title at Wimbledone in 1988. Another one is in 1988 and 1994 where she was two Year-End Champions. She also received silver medal in Olympic Games in 1988. Similarly she has launched a line of fragnances with partnering with Muelhens , German perfume company. It became such a hit at that time. One of the top-seller was her signature scent which was debuted in 1989 in Bruhl in west germany.
Her rivalry with Steffi Graf as created lots of buzz and news in the media as well as industry. She thinks that her fame and her public profile is one the reason she was not able to become world number one. She says that to be world number one and to be famous was two different things. Because of her remarkable talent and achievements, her net worth is very high, her exact earnings couldn’t be unknown as she has earnings from several sources.
Talking about her personal life, she has dated lots of boys during her 20s. in those days she went through affairs , breakups and torture faced by those relationships. But now she says that she doesn’t want to have boyfriend anymore and focus on her game and career only. But there has been rumors in the media about her being gay. She was seen with her girlfriend many times. They were seen in vacations enjoying. She is not married yet. Other information about Sabatini can be found on Wikipedia. Also her news and activities are updated in her official sites as well as some social networking sites. Her pictures can also be downloaded from internet.
- Last modified : 28 April, 2017
- Url: http://articlebio.com/gabriela-sabatini